Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hotchie doggie and hippie hoppie

Hotdog is pronounced hotchie doggie.

The town is very excited about my hippie hoppie class.

Went to a breakdance class today to promote my class. And get my sweat on.

Then I went to fabio and Sacia's party to celebrate the adoption of their twins. More sweating as I played tickle-karate-capoeira with Fabio's tireless little niece for hours, until finally I became her mount and she waged battle against the other children. They were on foot, but numerous.

Warm rain on the walk home.
And motercycles.
That's not typical for CG, but if this is Willits, then the Redwood Run is coming through town. (This weekend is a motercycle festival. The heavy metal concert last night was part of it.) MANY women bikers.

We were welcomed home by birimbaos and singing under a sheltered area in our rain-soaked courtyard.




No comments: